About the Firm
Proven Lawyer Assists Clients in the New York Metro Area and South Florida
Established firm handles real estate, family law, estate and business issues
Overcoming legal challenges and making the most of opportunities requires skillful guidance from a dedicated attorney. At K. Rodriguez Law, P.C., my Long Island firm, I’ve delivered valuable assistance for real estate, business, estate planning and family issues for more than 15 years. As an assertive advocate for my clients, I find and execute effective solutions during deals and disputes. In 2016, I established K. Rodriguez Law, P.A., in Weston, Florida to provide the same type of high-quality legal representation to clients in the Miami–Fort Lauderdale area. At every stage of your matter, I’ll give you the support you need to accomplish your objectives.
Responsive advocate protects legal and property rights
Throughout the communities that my firm serves, I have built a strong reputation among clients and professional peers as an attorney who is:
- Aggressive — Over 20 years of legal practice, I’ve given bold advice and tenacious support to a diverse group of individuals, families and businesses.
- Strategic — Regardless of how simple or complex your situation might be, I plan a clear strategy to help you accomplish your goals.
- Caring — It doesn’t matter if you’re going through a divorce, purchasing a home or creating a will: my goal is to build a long-term relationship based on mutual trust.
Starting with your free initial consultation, I take a hands-on approach and work tirelessly to resolve your matter promptly and successfully.
Areas of Practice
Skillful attorney has offices on Long Island and in Florida
In New York, Northern New Jersey, and the Miami–Fort Lauderdale area, I deliver strong counsel for legal concerns relating to:
- Real estate — Protecting the value of your commercial or residential property is essential to lasting success. I handle real estate litigation and transactional matters so that clients can maximize the return on their investment. As both an attorney and a licensed real estate agent, I’ll keep you well-informed on legal and market considerations.
- Commercial law — I handle various commercial law issues, including litigation and contracts. I assist companies in many fields, including the telecommunications industry.
- Divorce — If you’re going through a divorce, I’ll work diligently to establish appropriate terms for each aspect of your marriage dissolution, including property division, alimony, and custody and child support arrangements.
- Estate planning — I provide knowledgeable counsel on trusts and estates, creating wills, trusts and other estate planning instruments that are tailored to your goals and values. My firm also represents estates and potential beneficiaries in probate litigation actions.
- Business litigation — In business litigation, I press for a favorable result on behalf of small and large companies while minimizing the impact on their resources and daily operations.
Contact an accomplished New York and Florida attorney for a free consultation
Located in Long Island, K. Rodriguez Law, P.C., handles real estate, family law, estate planning and business matters for clients throughout the New York area. At K. Rodriguez Law, P.A., I also assist South Florida clients from my office in Weston. Please call 516-858-3745 or contact me online
to schedule a free initial consultation.